Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Fruit Galettes
- 2 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts
- 3 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons white sugar, divided
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 6 tablespoons turbinado sugar, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|