Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Fresh Tomato Basil Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, minced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/44 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|