Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Fresh Pasta with Tomatoes and Prosciutto
- 1 (12 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|