Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup couscous
- 1½ cups boiling water
- ¼ cup finely chopped carrot
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Generous grinding of black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 371kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|