Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Corn and Ranch Salad
- 2 cobs of corn, roasted or boiled and then pared from the cobs
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 large jalapeos, seeded and diced
- 1 stalk celery, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, already prepared and chilled (recipe below)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice or cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?