Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Corn and Cod Chowder
- 3 slices center-cut bacon, halved crosswise
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced, whites and greens separated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2-inch dice
- 2 cups 2 percent milk
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound cod, skin removed, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?