Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Corn Soup
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 ears of fresh corn, kernels cut from cobs, cobs broken in half and reserved
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 cups water
- 2 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- Ground white pepper
- 2 thick bacon slices, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh corn kernels cut from about 1/2 ear of corn
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Crème fraîche*, stirred to loosen
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?