Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Corn Saut with Tons of Herbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 6 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 9 large ears)
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped assorted fresh herbs (such as basil, cilantro, chives, and parsley)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?