Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Corn Salad with Asparagus
- 6 ears corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|