Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Chickpea Salad
- 1/2 cup dried chickpeas
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 or 2 jalapeos, seeded and chopped
- large handful fresh basil leaves, shredded
- small handful fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?