Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Celery Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 2 small white potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|