Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Cabbage Salad
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 chicken-flavored ramen noodle seasoning packets
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, or to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|