Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Borscht Salad
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled sliced beets
- 2 bunches watercress
- ¾ to 1 pound boiled, smoked, or baked ham, preferably 95% or more fat free
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 308kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|