Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Bean Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Pecorino Fresco
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces haricots verts, trimmed
- 8 cups (packed) torn frisée leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh savory leaves or fresh thyme leaves
- 2 ounces semi-firm sheep's-milk cheese (such as pecorino fresco), shaved with vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?