Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Bean Salad II
- 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|