Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Bean Salad I
- 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|