Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Anytime Crisp Corn Salad
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 small tomato, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|