Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sugar-dusted snowflake cake
- 1 x 20cm round or 18cm square Christmas cake (see 'Goes well with', below)
- 4 tbsp raspberry or apricot jam, warmed and sieved
- 500g pack marzipan
- icing sugar , for dusting
- 1kg pack ready-to-roll white icing
- 1 egg white , frothed with a fork , or a little thin, runny icing made with icing sugar and water
- preserving sugar or granulated sugar
- a little edible glitter , if you have it
- snowflake-shaped cutters
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?