Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sugar-dusted passion cake
- 250ml sunflower oil , plus a little extra for greasing
- 140g dark muscovado sugar
- 250g wholemeal flour
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50g walnuts , roughly chopped
- 4 eggs , lightly beaten with a fork
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g carrots , peeled and grated
- 432g tin crushed pineapples , drained, reserving 50ml juice (from Sainsbury's, or see Know-how, below)
- zest and juice 2 limes
- 200g caster sugar
- icing sugar and doilies, mascarpone and natural yogurt, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?