Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups dark molasses
- ¾ cup Spanish sherry vinegar
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup Creole mustard
- 1½ cups top-quality canned tomato sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Scotch bonnet chiles, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- ¾ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1½ teaspoons peeled and minced ginger
- 1½ teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 25kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|