Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sugar Snap Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds sugar snap peas, trimmed, stringed, cut in half on diagonal
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac plus more for garnish
- 1 bunch radishes (about 6 ounces), trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces ricotta salata or feta, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
- Ricotta salata is a salted,aged ricotta cheese, available at better supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Italian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?