Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sugar Snap Pea and Almond Salad with Mint and Orange
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound sugar snap peas or snow peas, trimmed
- Freshly milled white or black pepper
- 5 tablespoons slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 2-½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice, preferably from a blood orange
- 6 to 8 fresh mint or basil leaves, torn into small pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|