Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sugar Free Brownies
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granular sucrolose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar free, chocolate fudge flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup skim milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/25 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|