Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sugar Free Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granular sucrolose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups malitol brown sugar substitute
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|