Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sugar-Free Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) loaf French bread
- 1 quart milk
- 3 egg
- 2 cups granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup whiskey, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|