Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sufganiyot (Jelly Doughnuts)
- 1 tsp granulated sugar, plus 3/4 cup/150 g
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp/210 ml warm water (about 110F/43C)
- 1 Tbsp active dry yeast
- 2 cups/280 g
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 extra-large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted and cooled a bit
- Neutral-flavored oil such as rice bran or canola for greasing and frying
- Tapioca flour for dusting
- 1/4 cup/60 ml jam of your choice such as raspberry
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?