Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sufganiyot (Hanukkah Donuts) with Ginger-Lime Curd Recipe
- 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour , plus more for rolling out the dough
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- Vegetable oil , for coating the bowl
- 1 (1/4-ounce) packet active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water (105F to 115F)
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into 8 pieces and at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 large egg yolks
- Finely grated zest of 2 medium limes (about 4 teaspoons)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger , peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), cut into 8 pieces and at room temperature
- 2 quarts vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?