Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sufferin’ Succotash Corn Salad
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ears corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|