Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sue's Rigatoni with Roasted Red Peppers, Artichokes and Asparagus
- 3 large red bell peppers
- 1 1/2 (16 ounce) packages rigatoni pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 6 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 2 1/4 cups packed shredded fontina cheese
- 3 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (5 ounce) packages arugula - rinsed, dried and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 17.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|