Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Succotash with Three Steamed Fish
- 10 ears fresh sweet corn
- 2 cups small, shelled fresh lima beans
- 2 cups fresh string beans, cut into 1 –inch pieces
- ¼ pound unsalted butter
- 1/3 pound salt pork, cut into ¼ –inch cubes
- 1 quart Court Bouillon
- 3 pounds (1 pound each) firm white fish fillets, such as scrod, halibut, bass, or weakfish
- 1 bunch small scallions, include some of the green, trimmed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 782kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 46g (70%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (101%)|
|Cholesterol 252mg (84%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|