Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Succotash of Fresh Corn, Lima Beans, Tomatoes, and Onion
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups chopped red tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 1/4 cups corn kernels cut from 4 ears of corn (preferably 2 ears of white corn and 2 ears of yellow corn)
- 2 cups fresh lima beans (from about 2 pounds pods) or 10 to 11 ounces frozen lima beans or baby butter beans, thawed
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?