Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Succotash and Goat Cheese Quiche
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package), softened at room temperature 15 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen white corn kernels, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?