Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Succotash Soup with Garlicky Cornbread Croutons
- 2 cups fresh baby lima beans, rinsed (use frozen if fresh are unavailable)
- 10 cups cold water
- Coarse sea salt
- 4 large ears yellow corn, shucked, kernels scraped, cobs reserved
- cup plus teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- White pepper
- Garlicky Cornbread Croutons
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?