Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups raw pumpkin cubed (reserve pumpkin shell for serving)
- 2 cups Italian black coco beans (or any other fresh shell bean)
- 4 cups trimmed snap beans any color
- 1 cup fresh Native American grinding corn (regular corn can be substituted)
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 5 sage leaves julienned
- 4 tablespoons sweet butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?