Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sublime Cheese Soufflé
- 5 level tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cold milk
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese (I like Jarlsberg)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 361kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 352mg (117%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|