Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffing With Sausage and Raisins
- 4 tablespoons butter (1/2 stick), plus more for the dish and foil
- 1 small loaf country bread, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 12 cups)
- 3/4 pound pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 4 leeks (white and light green parts), chopped
- 4 carrots, cut into small matchsticks
- 3 cups kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 3 fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?