Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 large onions, peeled and quartered
- 50 g stale bread
- 200 g vac-packed chestnuts
- 1 kg higher-welfare shoulder of pork, trimmed and diced
- 1 bunch fresh sage, leaves picked
- 3 rashers smoked streaky bacon, roughly chopped
- freshly ground white pepper
- sea salt
- 1 whole fresh nutmeg, for grating
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange or clementine
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?