Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed pumpkin with cheese, bacon and chipotle chiles
- One 3-to-4 pound pumpkin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 pound Gruyere, shredded (1 cup)
- 1/4 pound white cheddar, shredded (1 cup)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 or 2 chipotle chiles en adobo, diced (depending on how fiery you want it)
- 1/4 pound cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Small pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?