Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed leg of lamb with rosemary & pine nuts
- 2 kg quality whole leg of lamb
- 1 whole bulb garlic
- bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- bunch fresh rosemary, leaves picked, a few sprigs left whole
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 100 g ciabatta torn into chunks
- 1 large handful pine nuts
- 1 large handful green olives, stones removed and roughly chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, roughly chopped
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 heaped tablespoon flour
- 1 litre organic chicken or vegetable stock
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?