Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed courgette flowers with olive dressing
- 100g plain flour
- 100g cornflour
- 200ml cold sparkling water
- 2 x 150g balls mozzarella
- 12 courgette flowers
- sunflower oil , for deep frying
- small handful of good green olives , pitted and chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes , deseeded and diced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- small bunch basil , thinly sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?