Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Zucchini with Mortadella and Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus additional for baking dish
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 ounces mortadella, minced (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (from crustless Italian or French bread ground in processor)
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 8 medium round zucchini, tops cut off, or 4 large zucchini (7 to 8 ounces each), trimmed, cut lengthwise in half
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?