Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Zucchini with Ham and Mushrooms
- 4 medium sized zucchini (at least 1/2 pound each) OR 3 large zucchini (3/4 pound each) OR 1 jumbo zucchini (2 pounds)
- 4 Tbsp butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 10 ounces of fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Gruyere or Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?