Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Zucchini with Chicken Sausage
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 links Italian-style chicken sausage, casings removed
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|