Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Summer Squash
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces Merguez sausage, casing removed
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 5 small round summer squashes, halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs, or more as needed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|