Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Sliders Your Way
- 3 pounds ground beef, turkey, lamb, or pork
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley (or other fresh herbs; see Cooks' Notes)
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed with a garlic press
- 6 ounces Cheddar, feta, Saga blue cheese, Gouda, Pepper Jack, or whatever cheese you're partial to, chilled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 30 (2-inch; a.k.a. party size) soft rolls, such as potato and brioche, or mini pitas
- lettuce, sliced tomatoes, coleslaw, pickles, sliced raw onion and/or sauted golden brown onions (see Cooks' Notes), ketchup, barbecue sauce, and garlic yogurt sauce (see Cooks' Notes)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?