Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Rice Balls
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- One 14-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes (preferably San Marzano) with juice, crushed
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 5 cups Chicken Stock (page 74), canned reduced-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups short-grain rice, such as Carnaroli or Arborio
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fine, dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus extra for frying
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?