Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms With Feta and Almonds
- 1/2 cup bulgur
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced and white and green parts separated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons large or 8 small portobello mushrooms, stems discarded
- 2 ounces olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons Feta, crumbled (12 cup)
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 mixed greens (6 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?