Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Pork Rolls in Tomato Sauce Verbicaro Style
- 3 pounds (1½ kilograms) boneless pork butt (shoulder), trimmed of external fat
- Kosher salt
- ¼ pound (115 grams) pork back fat, finely ground or minced to a paste by hand
- 2½ tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced, plus 2 whole garlic cloves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kitchen twine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 quarts (2 liters) peeled, seeded, and diced ripe tomatoes or two 28-ounce (800-gram) cans Italian San Marzano tomatoes, broken up by hand
- 5 fresh basil leaves, torn into smaller pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 487kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (54%)|
|Cholesterol 128mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|