Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Pork Loin With Roasted Root Vegetables
- 3/4 cup mixed dried fruit (such as golden raisins, dried cherries, and chopped dried apricots)
- 1 3-pound boneless pork loin (preferably center-cut)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots (about 10 medium), peeled and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 3/4 pound parsnips (about 10 medium), peeled and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 turnips (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into bite-size pieces or halved if small
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?