Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Pork Chops with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh sage or 2 teaspoons crumbled dried
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 4 1-inch thick rib pork chops (about 1/2 pound each)
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil or canola oil
- 1/2 pound kielbasa, cut diagonally into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds sauerkraut, drained, rinsed well, and drained again
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tbsp thinly shredded fresh sage leaves or 2 teaspoons crumbled dried
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?